Job ID: 128457
Superlite is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North Americas leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40states and 5Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
- Assist your department manager with reporting: including filing of reports and organizing paperwork
- Enter and Receive on Purchase Orders
- Assist customers with questions and orders on phone and at facility
- Enter and track production orders and assist with necessary paperwork
- Run reports, collate and distribute as necessary, daily, weekly and monthly
- Assist with AR, AP, and Inventory job function within Lawson to be able to assist as needs arise
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Must have reasonable mathematical abilities
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and highly organized
- Lifting up to 30 pounds
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Standing, stooping, bending and reaching
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Superlite Block is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Superlite Block is part of theOldcastlecareersnetwork.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 69327152 tucson