Posted: Friday, February 16, 2018 10:27 AM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
5148 E. Arguedas Way Tucson, AZ
Beautiful split bedroom floorplan with a stunning kitchen!
$1200 per month
3 beds, 2 full baths
1849 sq. ft.
A simply beautiful modern space to call home! Inside is a gorgeous split bedroom floorplan with a stunning kitchen. You will fall in love with the gourmet kitchen, the dark cabinets, marbled counter tops, and the view into the spacious living area. The master bedroom is huge with a large master bathroom, a garden tub and separate shower. The back yard is low care maintenance and the perfect spot for summer barbecues. There is a playground and a basketball court located nearby, plus you will be minutes from the I-10 for easy access to anywhere. The refrigerator is included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $1,200 per month and the security deposit is $1,300, plus $150 pet deposit per approved pets. Owner will consider one small pet under 30lbs.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
No smoking building
No section 8
Tenant pays trash removal
.<div style="float:left;width:455px;padding: 0 0 0 5px">Tenant pays water
Blue Fox Properties
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo