Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 2:19 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
4611 E. Eastland Tucson, AZ
Charming and adorable duplex home with updates and spacious living area!
$695 per month
3 beds, 1 full bath
842 sq. ft.
This home is not only adorable, it has something for everyone! The inside of this duplex has tile flooring making clean up a snap, a spacious living area, a cozy dining area, and updates! This home shines bright throughout with natural sunlight and the bedrooms are nicely sized with ample closet space. You will love the kitchen with the updated counter tops and cabinets and the pass through to lead to you the large back yard. The bathroom has been beautifully updated with a vanity to match the kitchen counter tops. Don’t miss your chance to call this home! There is a bill back of $50 monthly for the water, sewer, and trash. The refrigerator is included with this home. 18 month lease or longer available at this time.
This home will be available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $695 per month and the security deposit is $795, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. Owner will consider 1 small pet under 30lbs.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
No smoking building
No section 8
Blue Fox Properties
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo