Posted: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 3:35 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
• Post ID: 64010527 tucson
1735 N. 6th Ave Tucson, AZ
Charming home close to UofA, easy care yards, ideal floorplan
$1145 per month
3 beds, 2 full baths
1225 sq. ft.
This home is convenient and close to almost everything from shopping to entertainment, not to mention UofA. Inside is charming with all concrete and tile flooring throughout giving this home a spacious feel and makes for easy clean up. The split bedroom floorplan is convenient, and you will enjoy cooking in the kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space. This home has easy to maintain yards, an electronic gate at entry, and is pre-wired for surround sound. Take a drive by to see if this is the one for you! The refrigerator, washer, and dryer are included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on December 15th. The rental rate is $1145 per month and the security deposit is $1245 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
No smoking building
No section 8
Tenant pays trash removal</div>
Tenant pays water
Blue Fox Properties
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: Tucson
• Post ID: 64010527 tucson