Posted: Thursday, February 15, 2018 6:27 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
304 W. Sacaton Canyon Oro Valley, AZ
Stunning home in Rancho Vistoso! Inside is beautiful with a backyard oasis!
$2395 per month
4 beds, 2 full and 1 half baths
2832 sq. ft.
Amazing home that is set apart from the rest, beautiful outside and inside! This is an excellent floorplan with wood like tile throughout the main living areas, high ceilings, bright sunlight throughout and mountain views! The kitchen is stunning with stainless steel appliances, stylish decorator cabinets, granite counters, and a built in desk. The cozy family area will be enjoyed on the cool winter nights by fireplace. The master bedroom has a balcony to overlook the mountain views and the yard. The master bath is lovely with dual sinks, a spa tub and a large tiled walk in shower. The backyard will become one of your favorite places; you can take in the mountain views while cooling off in your sparkling pool or relaxing your spa. The back yard has lovely synthetic grass that stays green all year long. The home has a built in dog kennel with a dogie door. The pool service, landscaping and pest control are included. Sunset Park is within easy walking distance and Painted Sky Elementary is just a just short drive away. Come see this home before it’s gone! The refrigerator, washer, and dryer are included with this home. 18 month lease or longer available at this time
This home will be available for occupancy on February 15th. The rental rate is $2,395 per month and the security deposit is $2,495, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
No smoking building
No section 8
Tenant pays trash removal
Tenant pays water
Blue Fox Properties
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: Oro Valley, Tucson
• Post ID: 63371232 tucson