A Real Estate Sales Associate is a real estate agent who helps clients with the purchase and sale of their home. In this position, you will assist clients with listing and selling their home and guide them through the home search and purchase process. Real Estate is a challenging and exciting business and as a Real Estate Sales Associate, you will be the key resource for your clients to make the most important purchase and sale of their life. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role.
- Consult clients on how to list their home for sale to sell quickly and for a favorable price
- Be available to take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Offer advice on how to market a home for sale to make it unique within the local real estate market
- Mediate all negotiations between sellers and purchasers and communicate with fellow real estate agents to represent your clients' best interests
- Understand your local real estate market and be informed on recent home sales
About Long Realty
The real estate industry is constantly changing and at Long Realty Company, we keep innovating. Throughout our history we have become stronger, smarter and more successful in helping Arizonans reach their real estate goals. Long Realty sales associates are knowledgeable professionals who get results for their clients, time and time again. Long Realty has been successfully helping Arizonans with their real estate needs since 1926. Visit us at longrealty.com/.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, home, listing, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 69894242 tucson