An Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant is a personable and customer service oriented real estate agent who walks various clients through one of the most substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is multi-faceted and offers the consultant the opportunity to act as a sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager, contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate is new, exciting and different than the previous day, so the Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales/marketing consulting services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
About Long Realty
The real estate industry is constantly changing and at Long Realty Company, we keep innovating. Throughout our history we have become stronger, smarter and more successful in helping Arizonans reach their real estate goals. Long Realty sales associates are knowledgeable professionals who get results for their clients, time and time again. Long Realty has been successfully helping Arizonans with their real estate needs since 1926. Visit us at longrealty.com/.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, appraisal, appraiser, invest, marketing representative, portfolio, property analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 69843722 tucson