A Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is also called a real estate agent. This consultant offers expert advice to clients who are interested in listing their home for sale and guides them through the process of getting their home show ready. In this position, you will offer marketing guidance to help clients make their home stand out in the community and sell quickly. A real estate sale can be overwhelming and confusing, so clients will depend on you to guide them throughout the process of selling their home.
- Advise clients before listing their home on local home sale values and how to best price their home
- Help clients get their home ready for market by advising them on staging, presentation and any necessary updates
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate listings
- Consult with clients throughout the negotiation process of receiving offers and reaching mutual acceptance
- Understand the local real estate market and be up-to-date on recent home sales
About Long Realty
The real estate industry is constantly changing and at Long Realty Company, we keep innovating. Throughout our history we have become stronger, smarter and more successful in helping Arizonans reach their real estate goals. Long Realty sales associates are knowledgeable professionals who get results for their clients, time and time again. Long Realty has been successfully helping Arizonans with their real estate needs since 1926. Visit us at longrealty.com/.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: analyze, appraisal, invest, market, marketing, marketing representative, market trend, portfolio, portfolio analyst, property analyst
• Post ID: 69708517 tucson