A Real Estate Marketing Associate is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on Real Estate Marketing Associates to give expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. In this position, you will come up with marketing ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
- Lead clients through marketing their home to the local real estate community
- Stay informed on local home sales and new home listings
- Communicate with client portfolio to make sure all their real estate needs are being met
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
- Work with other Real Estate Marketing Associates to represent your clients during negotiations and the writing up of contracts
- Find appropriate homes to show your clients
About Long Realty
The real estate industry is constantly changing and at Long Realty Company, we keep innovating. Throughout our history we have become stronger, smarter and more successful in helping Arizonans reach their real estate goals. Long Realty sales associates are knowledgeable professionals who get results for their clients, time and time again. Long Realty has been successfully helping Arizonans with their real estate needs since 1926. Visit us at longrealty.com/.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 69893172 tucson